about 1420 -
Church of San Francesco (Fabriano, Italy), commissioned from the artist, about 1420; transferred to the Congregation of the Fathers of the Oratory of San Filippo Neri.
Congregation of the Fathers of the Oratory of San Filippo Neri (Fabriano, Italy), transferred to the seminary in Fabriano, by 1827.
by 1827 -
Seminary (Fabriano, Italy)
Nocchi (Florence, Italy), sold to John Sanford, 1835.
1835 - 1855
Rev. John Sanford, 1775 - 1855 (London; England; Nynehead Court, Somerset, England; Florence, Italy), by inheritance to his son-in-law, Frederick Henry Paul Methuen, 1855.
1855 - 1891
Frederick Henry Paul Methuen, second baron Methuen, 1818 - 1891 (Corsham Court, Wiltshire, England), by inheritance to Paul Sanford Methuen, 1891.
1891 - 1899
Paul Sanford Methuen, third baron Methuen, 1845 - 1932 (Corsham Court, Wiltshire, England) [sold, Methuen sale, Christie's, London, May 13, 1899, lot 81, to Charles Sedelmeyer.]
1899 - 1902
Charles Sedelmeyer, 1837 - 1925 (Paris, France), sold to Henri Heugel, 1902.
Henri Heugel (Paris, France), by inheritance within the Heugel family.
Heugel Family (Paris, France), sold to Thomas Agnew & Sons, Ltd., 1976.
1976 - 1977
Thomas Agnew & Sons, Ltd. (London, England), sold to the J. Paul Getty Museum, 1977.