about 1542/1545 - still in 1560
Palazzo della Signoria (Florence, Italy), commissioned from the artist by Eleanora da Toledo for the Cappella di Eleonora da Toledo; from 1553 located in the Guardaroba Granducale Mediceo.
by 1948 -
Dudley Wallis (London, England)
1950 - 1973
Neuhaus (Lima, Peru), sold to Gilberto Algranti, 1973.
Gilberto Algranti (Milan, Italy), sold to the J. Paul Getty Museum, 1973.